Valvira’s service promise published
Valvira’s service promise has been published on the agency’s website (in Finnish). The service promise is a promise given to customers to provide good service and to inform them of the expected processing times.
- “Our service promise provides a summary of things anyone requiring our services can expect of us, and of the focus areas of our development work,” explains Director General Markus Henriksson.
- “By making our service promise public we want to increase the transparency and predictability of our activities.”
Valvira’s service promise is:
- We extend the scope of our electronic services to facilitate access to our services
- Our development work is based on customer needs
- We prioritise issues that represent the most serious threat to the safety of patients, customers and the living environment
- “Our service promise is based on our basic mission and strategy, and on the revised strategy of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health,” Henriksson says.
- “Valvira’s mission is to oversee that everyone in Finland has the right to wellbeing, high-quality services and safe living conditions. We also contribute to a sustainable society.”
The services provided by Valvira to citizens, companies and organisations as well as other authorities are listed in the Suomi.fi online service. Valvira’s forms are available here and on Valvira’s own website. Information on average processing times is published on our website, in connection with each topic.
Valvira’s service promise (in Finnish)
Markus Henriksson, Director General
Tel. +358 295 209 300